Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lucky #13

I'll admit that I was nervous going to ww today for my weigh in.  Last week I was sure I had lost weight - but in fact, I remained the same.  Today, I found myself nervous thinking I may have either stayed the same - or gained.  The fact is - I lost 2 more lbs!  That makes it a total of 13 lbs!!  What an accomplishment after the weird week I had.  A couple of days I stayed within my points - but ate really weird.  By that I mean, no calcium and no veggies.  Obviously, I was ok - but I don't recommend it.  I still believe that if we eat a balance of fruits, veggies, protein and calcium (and maybe some healthy fat) that that is the way we should live our lives.  Our body is indeed a 'temple' and we should treat it as such.  Another reason for eating balanced meals is that this is something I know I can do for the rest of my life.

Still haven't got a routine down as far as exercising goes - but I hope to soon.

I have somewhat of a challenging weekend coming up and will be eating out several times - wish me luck!

Here's to another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment