Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEAR - NEW ME!

Ok, so I haven't posted in sometime now.  I bad.  Actually, I've been pretty busy with my grandson.  Speaking of Aaron - he's changing everyday.  I now realize if I want to be able to keep up with him - I have to do something about getting myself healthier.  My short term goal is to lose 10% of my current weight in about 3 months.  That being said, it is January 1st, 2011 so by April 1st, 2011 I should be there!  My plan to do this is to go back to Weight Watchers beginning this week (this is where I lost 60 lbs in 2006/2007) and start some form of exercise.  I tend to bore easily when it comes to exercising - so I'm going to try to mix things up this time.  I plan on dusting off my crosstrainer (at home); doing some mall walking and adding some workout dance videos to my weekly routine.  If I can do all of the above - I am sure I will be successful.  Happy New Years everyone and stay tuned for the exciting posts to come!  I am ready, able and willing to do whatever it takes...

1 comment: