Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TIME TO "WEIGH" IN!

The end of week one on Weight Watchers and the verdict is in.  I'm down 4 lbs!  I actually thought I lost more than that...but I am quite happy with the lose.  I committed to exercising more - but my first week I only managed one workout - on my crosstrainer.  I'm committed to this week to at least doubling that...if not more.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  I know the weight loss process and getting myself healthier is going to take time - well, that I have lots of.  I already noticed after week one that my rings are much looser now.  Decided to write in each of my upcoming blogs - one thing I have done well and one thing I could improve upon.  This past week - I kept my tracker (food dairy) well and like I already mentioned - I could have exercised more.  Here's to the upcoming week...wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment